Birthdays are so fun. Too bad they come only once a year and that they last only a day. Oh well. As you can probably guess, I recently celebrated my birthday. Due to the fact that next year is going to be a round number, I decided not to go all out with partying and celebrating. However, I will not say no to presents!
My husband, who knows me so well, surprised me with a package from my favorite company Erin Condren. He was so worried that it will not get in on time, but luckily it got here the day before my birthday. Both of us are not very patient people, so I opened it immediately. My husband said that in order to know what to buy me he searched my blog to see what is the company and then he contacted them to know what is the best thing to buy. He did a really good job!
Of course, I have to share with you what I got and show you all the details. Be prepared, there are lots of pictures in this post!
Because I was home when the package arrived- he didn’t have to time to use the gift bag that he ordered (and let me tell you a secret, I don’t think he knew how to wrap it if he did have the time). I am happy because this is such a cute bag for my planner.
He also added an extra sheet of stickers and markers. I really wanted to try these!
And last but not least is the life planner. He got me the ready to ship one because he said he felt lost with all the options and he was afraid to choose something I wouldn’t like. These seem to be the best bet, and he was right. I do like this cover. The life planner is from September 2015 to the end of 2016, which is, of course, great.
So here is what I love about the new Erin Condren Life Planner:
- They changed the layout of the weekly pages – now there are no headlines to the three sections as there was before. Now, you can decide what each of the sections will be.
- The designed some of the pages like coloring pages – adding some more fun to the planner.
- They added a goal setting page at the beginning of the planner which I think is an important addition – because you cannot plan your year without deciding on your goals first.
- Before the start of each month, there is a page with a different quote and a different color. When I saw that all I could think about was how I am going to turn these pages into wall art after I will be done using the planner. (as I did in with my previous planner when I recycled one of the pages)
- The little things they add to your order – I got different kinds of stickers, 3 compliment cards and a postcard.
Another little thing that I spotted in the planner is that they already have a date for the launch of the planner in 2016. Cannot wait 🙂
I am now starting to work with my planner and set it up. It is so fun 🙂 I love working with new planners. The Joy!
Hope you enjoyed this post, have a great day!
Until next time,
Don’t forget to smile 🙂